[Harp-L] Cover of DeFord Bailey's "Davidson County Blues"

Rick Dempster rickdempster33@xxxxx
Thu Oct 20 10:28:19 EDT 2016

Bloody good work, William.
I'm a De Ford fan from way back.
"Ice Water Blues" was my main "success" at doing De Ford,
but I used to do "Davidson County" too; can still pull it off, sort of.
We've got a fella here who is very good at that stuff name of Ivan Saric.
He's better at it than me.
Dunno if you can get this on Facebook, but if not, you can probably join
the
Australian Harmonica Player's FB page, and catch Ivan:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/HarmonicaAustralia/search/?query=Ivan%20Saric

Oh, this isn't a DeFord tune, but you'll get the drift, I think.
RD