[Harp-L] Blues in Belize

David Fairweather dmf273@xxxxx
Fri Oct 14 22:45:55 EDT 2016

My friend Barry Nowlin used to be Pinetop Perkins manager.  Now he's the
manager of St. George's Caye Resort, a lovely island paradise just off the
coast of Belize where he hosts "Blues in Belize".  The next one is coming
up Dec 7-11 and features blues harmonica pro Bob Corritore,  guitarist John
Primer and some fine local Belizean musicians giving performances,
 workshops and seminars on the island.

I'll be attending too.  If anyone else wants to go,  drop me a line and
I'll help hook you up.

DEC 7-11TH – JOHN PRIMER & BOB CORRITORE
<http://www.belizeislandparadise.com/blues#john>
Blues ‘n Belize is the ultimate tropical vacation for music lovers, with
ocean adventures by day and live acoustic Blues at night.