[Harp-L] Lucky 13 harps

Phyllis731@xxxxx Phyllis731@xxxxx
Wed Oct 5 16:11:32 EDT 2016

Received mine last night.

Blues Girl Phyllis

Looking behind I  am filled with gratitude. Looking forward I am filled
with vision. Looking  upwards I am filled with strength. Looking within I
discover peace.
-- QUERO  APACHE PRAYER

In a message dated 10/5/2016 7:50:02 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
pdxharpdog at xxxxx writes:

I  received my Lucky 13 order yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone

>  On Oct 4, 2016, at 6:25 AM, pdxharpdog at xxxxx wrote:
>
> I  ordered these new Brendan Powers harmonicas as soon as they were
announced and  they have been confirmed as sent. The Chinese shipping carrier has
a very  cryptic tracking manifest that makes very little sense, and I have
no idea  whether this package is lost or just not here yet. I was wondering
if anyone  else who was in the initial shipment group has received their
harps yet? My  shipping manifest has not changed since an entry on Sept. 28th.