[Harp-L] Lucky 13 harps

David McCurry david.mccurry@xxxxx
Wed Oct 5 14:40:50 EDT 2016

I received my box of "5 popular keys"

Ordered and paid on 9/09.
Shipping confirmation by the Chinese supplier 9/28.
Receipt via USPS on 10/01.

So far the general impression is that they are well made, a bit "fresh"
(need some gentle breaking in), and worth the money. I have already
developed some new parts for songs with the extended low tenor range now
available.

D.

--
David S McCurry, EdD