[Harp-L] concert to benefit student scholarships

Shirley, John John_Shirley@xxxxx
Wed Oct 5 08:40:50 EDT 2016

Hey again.

I just posted the opener to the blues set from the scholarship benefit concert on my YouTube channel: it's an acoustic version of "You Gotta Move” with slide guitar and harmonica.

https://youtu.be/aTrcEj3ZNlk

- John

John Shirley, Professor of Music
UMass Lowell