[Harp-L] Early 1970's Hohner Super Chromatic

Dennis Brooker dbrooker1@xxxxx
Tue Oct 4 14:29:07 EDT 2016

I’ve been away from the list for a LONG time and I apologize if this post is not proper – In going through things I found a Hohner Super Chromatic in “C” that I brought home from Germany in the early 1970’s and I have a Hohner instruction book for it that’s pretty thorough – I tested it and all the notes sound pretty and the slide works smooth and well – I tried playing it in Germany and that’s about it – The plastic case has one seam that separated at the hinge for the flap – If interested please contact me at dbrooker1(AT)windstream.net – I can take some photos but it may take a day or three – MANY THANKS for all the help I received from good people on the list in the past – Dennis Brooker