[Harp-L] Double Lucky

Richard Hunter turtlehill@xxxxx
Sun Oct 2 09:48:01 EDT 2016

Hi all,

I've put another clip from my upcoming rock record "The Lucky One" up on
my website at this URL:
http://www.hunterharp.com/a-hard-rockin-piece-of-the-lucky-one-double-lucky/

The post includes plenty of details on what instruments and Digitech RP500
effects were used to make this piece. The harp plays a significant rhythm
role in this piece, and amp modeling and pitch shifting both help to make
it work. The rhythm harp part on this piece was played on a Manji Low F
harp, and the lead is played on a Lee Oskar C natural Minor.  The first
part was recorded live with the band, the second was overdubbed.

Enjoy.

Regards, Richard Hunter

21st century rock harmonica record project "The Lucky One" at https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/richard-hunter-s-the-lucky-one/x/5259889#/
author, "Jazz Harp" (Oak Publications, NYC)
Twitter: lightninrick