[Harp-L] Lubricant?

Rick Dempster rickdempster33@xxxxx
Fri Nov 25 20:16:29 EST 2016

Seconded. I run some dishwashing liquid through my chroms, occasionally,
too, followed by lots of
lukewarm water. Sometimes let them soak a bit too.
Bloody chroms. I've spent more hours practising than I have playing, and
I'm still crap.
Also, just when I feel confident enough to use it on a gig, the chrom
breaks down and needs work.
RD