[Harp-L] Barney Fife

tacopescado@xxxxx tacopescado@xxxxx
Wed Nov 23 19:54:20 EST 2016

Shirley this has been seen before since harp-l was established at WKU and I first met fjm, Winslow, et. al. back in the day but maybe not. Bored and surfing channels for the least objectionable thing on TV I came across a 1961 Andy of Mayberry called, ”Those Gossiping Men.” <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__WMnimEFCo> Barney played harp upside down like Butterfield and Sonny Terry at 20 minutes in. He’s playing a 365 kinda thing but it doesn’t sound like it. Thought y’all would appreciate it. Made me smile.