[Harp-L] contact pickup for racked harmonica?

eldridgegary eldridgegary@xxxxx
Tue Nov 22 11:49:33 EST 2016

I tried it 10 years ago. You used a small piece of putty to put it on the cover plate. It picked up more of a vibration sound than an acoustic sound. It was real buzzy. I didnt like it.

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S7 edge.
-------- Original message --------From: Gary Lehmann <gnarlyheman at xxxxx> Date: 11/22/16  10:43 AM  (GMT-06:00) To: Hannes Schneider <hannes.schneider.23 at xxxxx> Cc: harp-l <harp-l at xxxxx> Subject: Re: [Harp-L] contact pickup for racked harmonica?
There is no resonating body on a harmonica--where would you put it?