[Harp-L] I have posted harmonica gasket reviews on my website

Joe Spiers harpwrench@xxxxx
Mon Nov 21 12:20:29 EST 2016

Good morning Dee,

A comment on your website mentioning one of my custom harmonicas deserves accurate context. The harp in question wasn't sold as an overblow harmonica and shouldn't be expected to have a pretty 5 OB. The 6 OB however was already specifically set up, as it was on all of the Stage I SP20's I sold through Rockin Ron's site for that promotion.

Regards,

Joe Spiers

http://www.spiersharmonicas.com