[Harp-L] I have posted harmonica gasket reviews on my website

Richard Hunter rhunter377@xxxxx
Mon Nov 21 11:53:53 EST 2016

After testing the freebies from Dee, I bought two sets of gaskets for
Seydel harps, and installed them on Seydel Session Steels in C and Bb.

The change in performance was very much the same as for the A harp that I
installed the freebie on.  I've always heard a subtle harshness in the tone
of the Session Steels.  The gaskets didn't make them louder, but they
eliminated that harshness, and they evened out the response from top to
bottom of the harp.  These Seydels are better instruments with the gaskets
than without them.

Regards, Richard Hunter
--
"The Lucky One" 21st century rock harmonica project at
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/richard-hunter-s-the-lucky-one/x/5259889#/