[Harp-L] Dee's Free Gaskets

flyingv8@xxxxx flyingv8@xxxxx
Wed Nov 16 07:37:11 EST 2016

Hey guys. Dee (Don Makowski) from Dee's Finely Tuned Instruments here. I have
developed and manufactured sealing gaskets for Hohner Special 20, Lee Oskar, and
Seydel Session diatonic harmonicas. The gaskets (2 per harp) seal between the
brass reed plate and plastic comb. They are made from .005 thick foods grade
ptfe and are washable/re-usable and will not mold. I have had several people try
them out as well as testing them extensively myself over the past 6 months and
all have seen a noticeable improvement in the harps response. I want to offer
these to the community for free for a short time to get a general consensus. If
you contact me through my website with your address and type of gasket you need
I will send 2 at no charge. I have never been a Lee Oskar guy but after putting
the gaskets on I love those harps. I am really excited about this and I think
you will be amazed at the difference! www.deesfti.com
Thanks!