[Harp-L] Dee's Free Gaskets

Robert Hale robert@xxxxx
Mon Nov 14 12:47:52 EST 2016

I am libertarian and entrepreneur in spirit, so I champion new ideas and
the freedom to put them to market.
I am also skeptical, which means "show me the evidence."

But the realm of the arts is subjective rather than evidence-based. While I
am curious if the gasket performance can be measured and documented, it
won't matter, because if the player perceives it as good, it is good.

Humans are also very happy to fill in the gaps of evidence with perceived
benefits whether or not it can be measured.

Robert Hale
Serious Honkage in Arizona
youtube.com/DUKEofWAIL
DUKEofWAIL.com