[Harp-L] Dee's Free Gaskets

Richard Hunter rhunter377@xxxxx
Mon Nov 14 13:54:27 EST 2016

Perhaps I imagine a difference.  I'm merely reporting on my experience.
Since Dee is offering free trials to just about anyone who asks, it's easy
enough to form one's own opinion based on experience.

I should note again that while this is my first experience with these
gaskets, I had years of experience with Micropore gaskets. I suppose my
opinion then might have been as biased as it is now, but my opinion is and
was that those gaskets solved some problems for me while (over time)
creating different and equally serious problems.  Time will tell whether
these gaskets solve problems without introducing new ones.  I'm going to
give it a try.

Thanks and regards, RIchard Hunter

--
"The Lucky One" 21st century rock harmonica project at
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/richard-hunter-s-the-lucky-one/x/5259889#/