[Harp-L] (no subject)

PT Gazell ptgazell@xxxxx
Mon Nov 14 09:01:16 EST 2016

Madcat is hands down one of my favorites for too many reasons to list. I recently did an interview with him for a series I produce called "Seydel Overtones." Check it out for 20 minutes of pure entertainment and insight on this brilliant musician:

https://www.seydel1847.de/epages/Seydel1847.sf/sec6ac13f8426/?ObjectPath=/Shops/Seydel/Categories/Artists/SEYDEL_Overtones/Episode_8

PT Gazell

Message: 10
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 13:41:17 +0000
From: F F <Franze52 at xxxxx>
To: "harp-l at xxxxx" <harp-l at xxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] FORSALE / Peter Madcat Ruth (Master Harmonica
   Player) Very rare cassette MADCAT GONE SOLO

http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/201718237680?

[http://i.ebayimg.com/images/i/201718237680-0-1/s-l1000.jpg]<http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/201718237680?>

Peter Madcat Ruth (Master Harmonica Player) Very rare cassette MADCAT GONE SOLO | eBay<http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/201718237680?>
www.ebay.com
People in the "KNOW" know what a beautiful and dynamic musician Peter Madcat Ruth is...For those who are out of the harp geek freak loop all you'll need to do is a google search for the goods on the man.  keep on harpin :) | eBay!

PT Gazell