[Harp-L] Grip covers

Vern jevern@xxxxx
Sun Nov 13 19:24:39 EST 2016

Form follows function.

You might put some tiny screws/pins in/on the covers that would allow a more elegant diamond-shaped pattern (think shoelaces) of colored rubber bands.

How about bending or filing a row of very small notches or teeth along the back edge of the covers? Make them as sharp as your hands can tolerate.

There are many possible solutions.  At some point you must move from speculation to experimentation. You need to try some of them.  In that process, one often discovers an unanticipated solution.  At least you will discover what does NOT work.

Vern