[Harp-L] : Grip covers

Joseph Leone 3n037@xxxxx
Sun Nov 13 15:00:43 EST 2016

Frankly (poor Frank, the guy takes a beating). But frankly, I never understood why a person would even worry about what a harmonica looked like. I mean, so what.
Chances are that the listeners are hearing it and not actually seeing it. I have seen players where you never ever get the slightest glimpse of what they are holding.

I have to go with Vern. I was thinking that a coating of glue suffused with salt might work. And after  a few bouts of wetness, the salt may dissolve leaving a cratered
affect IN the glue (similar to barnacles), whereas only the ‘volcano shaped CONES' of the glue would remain. And I also agree with Richard the Lion Hunter that dirt
and crud IS something to consider.

Non skid paint contains sand..but what about salt? Hmm, so many possibilities, so little time.

smokey-joe said it, may regret it, if you fret it, just edit.