[Harp-L] : Grip covers

jon kip jon@xxxxx
Sun Nov 13 09:22:51 EST 2016

I experimented with "replating" of chrom mouthpieces, recently , using Brownells TEFLON/MOLY Oven Cure Gun Finish.

While it went on nicely, cured well in my oven (when my wife was out and not seeing what I was doing),  the result, as nice as it looked, made the mouthpiece NOT slide on my mouth like the chrome it was replacing.

Might work to make cover plates not slip in your hands.

Then again, it might not.

It comes in various shades of gun-friendly colors, I suppose you'd call them....probably on Amazon , I forget where I got it....not cheap, not smooth on the mouthpiece, but it might be what you're seeking.

jon kip
jon at xxxxx