[Harp-L] Grip covers

Richard Hunter rhunter377@xxxxx
Fri Nov 11 14:12:56 EST 2016

HI all,

I'm wondering if anyone has an elegant solution to the problem of the harp
becoming slippery when one is playing in a warm room, or blowing one's
brains out for an hour or so, either of which tends to make hands sweat and
harps slip.

I can of course buy some grip tape, cut it to size, and slap it on my cover
plates, but it might be nice to have something that looks and feels a
little more built-in, not to mention that I'm not keen on my harps looking
like very short hockey sticks.

Regards, Richard Hunter

--
"The Lucky One" 21st century rock harmonica project at
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/richard-hunter-s-the-lucky-one/x/5259889#/