[Harp-L] Low harps for 1st position blues

Larry Sandy slyou65@xxxxx
Mon Nov 7 15:42:55 EST 2016

I love low tuned harps for playing first position!  I use them a lot, perhaps more than other tunings.  The Low Low F and LLF# sounds good too but I don't find that I play them often.  Maybe they are too low to respond quickly enough.  Of course they won't punch through other loud instruments but mics take care of that.  I never liked playing my normal E harps much but love, love, love the Low E.