[Harp-L] What key is the band in?

Michael Rubin michaelrubinharmonica@xxxxx
Sat Nov 5 09:24:33 EDT 2016

Joe says, "And, oh, BTW, anyone who would give you the ‘woodjie eye’ for
asking for OR calling OUT a key, really needs to put on their big boy
pants. And get real."

I say to my students in a very early lesson, "if anybody makes you feel
like a jerk for asking the key,  they're the jerk.  It's common courtesy."
Michael Rubin
michaelrubinharmonica.com