[Harp-L] Gaskets for Special 20, Lee Oskar, and Seydel Session Diatonic Harmonicas

flyingv8@xxxxx flyingv8@xxxxx
Fri Nov 4 16:43:33 EDT 2016

That sure makes sense Vern and I almost abandoned this project. Then as a last attempt to prove it out I put gaskets on a Special 20 and mixed it in with other Special 20's and dared myself to find the gasketed harp. It didn't take any time at all. These were all stock harps and all played pretty much the same. Let's wait and see what other players think ok?