[Harp-L] How to find the key of any song

randysinger randy@xxxxx
Thu Nov 3 12:08:23 EDT 2016

That is exactly my method. I can hear the root key of any song and find it on my Little lady around my neck.

If the key is a half step away from the Key of C, I can hear that it takes me about three seconds to find any key of any song.

This method is fast and innocuous it is the most efficient way. Zero fumbling with harps.

www.randysinger.com

Sent from my iPhone