[Harp-L] What Key?

Rick Dempster rickdempster33@xxxxx
Thu Nov 3 10:59:20 EDT 2016

I have occasional "perfect pitch", Aongus. Sometimes I have a
song in my head, which I've always heard or played in a particular key, but
may not have played for a long time,
and I walk to the piano and hit that key, and I'm right.
In my case, I think, it's memory, not some innate ability to hear notes like
seeing colours, which it is for a handful of people I've met over the years.
RD