[Harp-L] What key is the band in?

Bill Hines billhines4@xxxxx
Wed Nov 2 08:28:54 EDT 2016

The best method I found to do this involved a sequence of playing notes
on a single harp. I've forgotten it and don't have the link handy, but
it was good because it had you move from the most common keys first,
meaning you have a much more likely chance of finding it before the song
runs out or you get the nod to solo (in a panic). It was efficient
because it only used one harp from what I remember, so not a lot of
clumsy fumbling and switching. Anyone have that handy? I'll keep looking
around. Ok I looked around (can't help myself sometimes). Here it is:

http://www.jt30.com/picking-up-blues-harp/identifying-the-harp-key-of-a-song/

Bill