[Harp-L] PowerCombs for Hohner and Suzuki 16-Hole Chromatics

Brendan Power bren@xxxxx
Sat May 14 14:37:24 EDT 2016

For those interested in such things: I've extended my PowerComb range
(literally and figuratively) to the big Hohner and Suzuki 16 hole models.
These are custom-designed 3D printed, steel-fronted combs with optimised
internal profiling. More info and photos at the links below:

HOHNER 16-HOLE POWER-COMBS (will fit Hohner 64, Super 64, Super 65-X):

http://www.brendan-power.com/combs-hohner-64.php#H64

SUZUKI 16-HOLE POWER-COMBS (will fit SCX-64, Sirius S64-C and Fabulous
F64-C):

http://www.brendan-power.com/combs-suzuki.php#suzuki-16

Brendan

 <http://www.brendan-power.com/> www.brendan-power.com