[Harp-L] Re: Testing comb materials

Joseph Leone 3n037@xxxxx
Fri May 13 09:35:50 EDT 2016

Michaelangelo Mike...that's actually a GREAT idea. A comb made from that stair tread material. The stuff they glue onto concrete stair sets in buildings. It's the right thickness, and
any screechy over tones might be muffled a bit. I put 1/16th foam inside the cover plates of my Herings to do just that.