[Harp-L] Irish Traditional Dance Music in Dublin

Cathal Johnson cathaljohnson@xxxxx
Thu May 12 10:27:13 EDT 2016

Hello Blunt White,
I live in Dublin but I am moving this weekend. As far as I know there is no ITDM harmonica sessions in Dublin. There are a few guys that play in various sessions but I am not sure where ad when.
I play ITDM myself on harmonica. I play a Hohner octave harmonica with Brendan Powers 3d comb, fantastic tight ad loud sound. I also use chrome a variety of other harmonicas to play trad. I also play accordion and accompany on guitar.
I could possibly meet you and create our own session in the cobblestone out on Smithfield or Devitt's in Camden street. Maybe the Friday  day or evening or Saturday day or evening.
If interested find my number below and give me a call.
Check out my website below there is a section on history of harmonica in Ireland...
All the best,
Cathal

www.cathaljohnson.com
www.harmonicasireland.com