[Harp-L] Comb Material

Randy Redington rwredington@xxxxx
Tue May 10 19:21:12 EDT 2016

Enjoyed reading this Tom!
Enjoyed getting the history behind Bluemoon.
:-)

The discussion on comb material has got to be one of the more repeated
discussions in this group.
I for one will say, yes it makes a difference!
Yes, it matters!
Even to a novice like me.
Hope to see you at SPAH.
---
Randy Redington
Surrendered...

*Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone