[Harp-L] The "newest" Stradivarius of Harmonicas!

Michelle LeFree mlefree@xxxxx
Mon May 9 06:02:37 EDT 2016

Tom Halchak wrote:
> The subject of comb material pops up frequently and the workshop I hosted
> at SPAH 2013 (The Great Comb Debate) is often cited.  I always find it
> interesting that people who were not there, did not participate and have no
> idea how the testing was set up and done feel free to dismiss the results.

Well then why don't you educate those of us who weren't able to be
there, Tom? Tell us about your experimental design ~before~ you tell us
your results.

> ...I had a conversation with Steve Baker at SPAH back in 2013 on the subject
> of comb material.  I was able to find something he posted on these pages
< back in 2009.

Tom, with all due respect, quoting conversations and more anecdotal evidence from a commercial company's internal "test" does little to support your claims.

I'd like to know more about the objective, scientific evidence that supports your claims.

Michelle