[Harp-L] Chromatic mic

Gary Lehmann gnarlyheman@xxxxx
Mon May 2 10:11:42 EDT 2016

I have used the Suzuki mike a little bit, I seem to recall that it is
capable of clean tones.
I purchased a used Fireball and used it for a while--it definitely can
perform clean, in fact I used it as a vocal mike too.
It has some sort of issue now and doesn't perform well for anything--I am
going to try to get it fixed, wonder if Greg works on Fireballs.
Normally, I just use the mike I sing through for any harmonica
amplification. This works great for chromatic, not as good for diatonic,
short harps are just too shrill (in my hands, anyway).