RE: [Harp-L] Video/skype lessons

I would be happy to provide Skype lessons for a dedicated student of the chromatic harmonica...
unlike the diatonic- the chromatic is difficult to play -
(insert laughter here!)

please contact me offlist...

Thank you

Michael Peloquin
Check out my new DVD sets: Pro Harmonica/Pro Saxophone Secrets Made Simple
 http://harpsax.com