[Harp-L] Kim Wilson - Complete "My Blues" Sessions

I finally found the time to really dig deep into "The Complete My Blues Sessions", the 3-CD-set sold by Bluebeat Music, but apparently already out of print. I compared all the takes to the previous issues from those sessions, e.g. the original "My Blues" CD on Blue Collar Music and the CD "My Blues Sessions - Kim's Mix Vol. I", which I also bought from Bluebeat years ago. All you Kim Wilson fans out there who have these releases, please take a look at the enclosed JPEG and let me know whether you have any other findings/opinions.

ÂKlaus KilianÂNiedergaertenstr. 36 D-60435 Frankfurt a. M.ÂGermany Tel. (+49) (0)69-90 54 89 31Mobile: (+49) (0)162-860 28 65