[Harp-L] Steel Reeds and Magnetic Harp Racks

I use a magnetic rack with steel reeds, as well.

I ran into the same problem and there isn't really a solution, but more of
a workaround.

The 1847 covers seem to work best for a couple reasons.  They touch the
magnet across the full harp and they seem to offer up a little more
clearance at the right spot.

I can send you pictures, although I use a Hohner style that I strip down of
all the hardware and glue magnetic strips to the top after screwing on the
"L" clips.

Works fairly well for switching out harps quickly and I like that it
doesn't look like a robotic machine/erector set in the front.... Not that
I'm taking modeling pics, but still.. :)

*Greg Jones*
*16:23 Harmonicas*
Web Site:        1623customharmonicas.com