From: "Mox Gowland" <mox.g@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "harp-l" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2016 9:37:49 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Steel Reeds & Magnetic Harpracks

Good afternoon
Been a while since I've posted.

Recently switched to steel reeds,
I have been using a Harplock magnetic harmonica holder on an SM58 mic.
Great for stagework & fast key changes.

In another show, it's all accoustic work,so no mic-stands.
I recently aquired what I consider to be the RollsRoyce (remember those?)
of of the sholder Harp-racks from Farmer Footdrums.com
Would/Should be a dream combo !

Problem is, the magnets ocasionaly attract the reeds lowering the pitch or even blocking them completely.
Is there an anti-magnetic  product ( tape/paste/other ?) out there that can be fixed on the inside of the covers.
All advice welcome
Thanks in advance
Mox