[Harp-L] Live recording from the Windmill, Mar. 6

Hi all,

I've posted a live recording of Ed Abbiati's song "38th and Lawton," performed with Ed and guitarist Robert Diana at the Windmill in Brixton on March 6.  This is one of the first tunes I recorded with Ed almost a decade ago, and in fact I used the very same harmonica for this live performance.  (My Low E special 20 doesn't get a frequent enough workout to go out of tune in a mere 8 years.)

The recording quality is so-so--the sound tech, as you'll see in the post, didn't know his way around the board--but the harmonica comes through clearly.

I may post more pieces from this performance, so stay tuned.

http://www.hunterharp.com/slammin-and-jammin-in-london/

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp" (Oak Publications, NYC)
Twitter: lightninrick