[Harp-L] b-radical

I have a C  b-radical.  It was set up for overblows by Richard Sleigh.  I
haven't played it that much.  I just compared it to a C Marine Band
overblow made for me by Richard Sleigh.  The b-radical sounds dull next to
the Marine Band, which is focused and projects to the farthest part of the
room.  Brad had an idea, but not a great idea.  Or not great execution.
Either way, Richard's Marine Bands are the best and most versatile.