Re: [Harp-L] B-Radical

Personally, I was really hoping he would succeed. Big game competitors
might have learned a few tricks from his products and improved their
products as well, For all we know, one of the large manufacturers are
already working on it.

I'm not speaking from an expert standpoint by any means, but a competitive
marketplace is almost always a good thing for everyone. Some learn from
their own failures and some learn from others' failures.