[Harp-L] Kerrville Folk Festival

Happy to confirm Kenny Sultan and I are booked once again this year at the wondrous Kerrville Folk Festival in Texas. We'll be mainstage on Sunday, June 5, after which I will be staying on to join Rob Roy Parnell & Ronnie Shellist in teaching the 3-Day Harmonica Workshop. Great lineup this year: Judy Collins, Peter Yarrow, Ruthie Foster, Peter Rowan, etc etc. Hoping to see a few Harp-L buddies there! Cheers to all.

Tom