Re: [Harp-L] One man band

Make yourself a stomp box with a Piezo pickup and get a kick drum foot pedal to tambourine.  There are many commercial stomp box models to choose from - or do what I did and find a silver cutlery wood box and retrofit a piezo in it and run it to a small bass amp.  Or for a more American approach a small suitcase with a kick drum pedal and an ankle tambouring strap.

For inspiration, you can't beat Son of Dave and his loop rig, or Brendan Powers doing his thing.  Also check out Juzzie Smith - although he now incorporates some slide guitar.

Have fun!

Ros Macdonald
sassparilla.info