Re: [Harp-L] One man band

Bruce,
You can't beat Farmer Foot Drums.  Like you, I wanted to try them before I
bought them.  So at DannyG's Harmonica Party last Julyi had the opportunity
to get up close and play with several of Farmer's " Downbeat Pedals". That
is when I bought three pedals, and about 6 different
percussion accessories.  Still an investment, but not as great as the
deluxe Farmer products.

George

--

   - *HARMONICA GALLERY SALES* and *REPAIR SERVICE*
      - New!* HOHNER* Harmonicas <http://www.HarmonicaGallery.com/hohner>