[Harp-L] One man band

I can't seem to find any jams to go to around Lincoln Ne that don't have me
going to work with maybe four hours sleep.  I've decided to play around with
the one man band thing, such as Adam Gussow, just percussion and harp at
this time.  I can find acoustic foot operated drums (side kick drums,
farmers foot drums) but they are too expensive to try the concept out with.
It seems that it should be possible to get an electronic drum pedal and
program it, but I don't know anything about them.  Anyone with any
experience?  I'm thinking three to four pedals, one bass, one snare, and
maybe a tambourine and a cymbal.

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know
for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain