[Harp-L] hargear 410 update brief hx.

Mike Higginson will have his Avenger and mic shipped out next week and
needs to move some gear, which is where the HG410 comes from. If you feel this
will work for you due to Jason's endorsement, fantastic, as he's including
some of the pedals he's seen J use as well; a Lone Wolf: Delay, Harp Shield
and  Harp Break, the cover, the additional heavy lacquer option in for
$1700  plus shipping to be determined. He got it from a player in Florida who
only  used it a few times, he used it on two gigs so basically new.

SJ news; Details about maintenance and troubleshooting videos, in depth of
what goes into a SJ more than I ever advertised.
This is my responsibility as the only one who knows the inner  workings of
the amps as they will last far past me or you. We've already proven  they're
running flawlessly after 25 years so thank you to all of you  worldwide who
had a part in this.

There is something big brewing, until it's finalized will just say that.
The missing link has been found.
SJ