[Harp-L] Very Rare & Mint Youngstown JT-30 For Sale

Offered is a very rare original Astatic model 30 with the original working crystal marked march of 1940, still putting out beautiful tone! Amazing factory crinkle finish which won't slip in your harp hands!!! This mic was babied its entire life and you would be hard pressed to find noteworthy scratches anywhere on the mic or riveted Youngstown tag! This might be the nicest, most collectible jt-30 type I have ever seen. It is very rare to find a model 30 (made from 1940-42) that is crinkle gray with a chrome grill. Most were all brown, even the grill, and survivors are often very scratched and the crystal elements long dead. The gray is a really cool tone which can look like a very light and pale brown or whitish gray, or dark grey all depending on the type of light it is in. This mic may have been made for the military. It was among the earliest of the original design, from the original Youngstown factory in Ohio, and they came with the famous Brushless crystal, long known in the harp community for great tone. This is about the extent of my research. The stand is not included. The only non original item is the 1/4 inch input for a harp amp. I have the original 2 prong if u want it. The crystal has lost some of its heat, but it is nothing short of a miracle it survived these 75+yrs! The lower heat worked in my favor because most crystals are too hot for my harp amp and cause serious feedback, but not this one. I was able to turn the volume way up into overdrive, and the tone was still smooth, rich and crisp. But the real value here is in the shell, and you may never find a nicer, more pedigree collector one than this. It will long outlast any and all crystal elements, and is one of the easiest shells to get quality replacement elements for. So if you want a really exceptional harp mic, invest in the best. YOU MAY NEVER SEE A NICER PRE WAR MODEL 30 IN THIS LIFETIME. MAKE AN OFFER.  I am asking 249$ and you can email me for pix, but donât delay, it will be going on ebay shortly, but wanted to give this list first chance.
Thanks