[Harp-L] early 1990s GBullet mic value?

I what to sell my, nothing fancy, Green Bullet mic I bought in the early 1990âs because I haven't used it at all in probably the last 20years.
It has a standard 1/4 plug and cable ( 12feet? ) with no volume control. The label says Shure model 520D Dual Imp, Low/ High, assembled in Mexico. Inside it has 99S556 JH stamped in red
Are these mics worth A lot more or less then what I paid for it brand new? ( around $100 I think )
I guess what I am trying to ask is: " what would be a good win/win price for this"? In other words, someone gets a great deal and I don't get total hosed..lol
TIA
*** Mike