Re: [Harp-L] widening out/opening up the backs of harps

I have carried a harp in my trouser/jeans hip pocket, daily, for forty-five
years, Michelle.
Just relaying my experience.
But to continue from your theoretical point of view, once that right-angle
flange has a kink in it,
it's all rapidly downhill. Guess I should do a 'control' experiment, if we
keep up the
discussion. I'll let you know when I build up the energy!
Cheers,
RD