Re: [Harp-L] widening out/opening up the backs of harps

> On Mar 9, 2016, at 8:03 AM, Wilbur Euler <dubyail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> â.. as for the argument about sound projection, 'bout the same as telling me I'm holding and cupping with the wrong hand. It's an opinion.

There is objective truth about harmonica performance that is independent of opinion.  I presume that we are all interested in discovering it.

When an explanation is offered that is supported by theoretical and empirical evidence, you should not dismiss it as mere opinion unless you can offer more convincing contradictory evidence.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts"â..Daniel Patrick Moynihan

âAll opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.â
â Douglas Adams <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4.Douglas_Adams>, The Salmon of Doubt <http://www.goodreads.com/work/quotes/809325>

Vern