Re: [Harp-L] widening out/opening up the backs of harps

I already told Mr. Beck as such. People spend inordinate amounts of time on perceived problems/shortcomings that, in actuality, don't exist. I posit that the cover volume of any harmonica
is going to have about 1,004 times the volume of the reed slots, and that opening the rear to a full no holds barred chasm will have no perceptible effect. :)
smo-joe