[Harp-L] Monaca Show March 13 (Pittsburgh Guitar Show)

I will be a vendor at the Pittsburgh Guitar Show and Musicians Conference in Monaca, PA on Sunday, March 13. The location is at The Center Stage, 1495 Old Brodhead Road, and the show runs from 10 AM till 4 PM. There is plenty of free parking, easy access, food and beverages are available on site, and admission is only $5. Door prizes will be awarded at the show's end. Numerous exhibitors from the Tri-State area will be on hand with tons of vintage gear, as well as the latest guitars, amps, effects, and other musical items. I will be on hand with a wide selection of vintage harps, harp mics, amps, vintage guitars, CDs, books, tubes, cassette tapes, guitar parts, guitar and mic accessories and amp parts. Check out my web site for a complete list of available items, too long to list. This long-running show has continued to grow and is a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon. Good vibes abound. Pete sheridan Jukester's Harmonica Supplies Vintage Harp Mics, plus... www.petesheridan.net email: jukejelly@xxxxxxxxx

Affordable Wireless Plans
Set up is easy. Get online in minutes.
Starting at only $9.95 per month!
www.netzero.net?refcd=nzmem0216